Welcome to the educational accreditation user homepage. We are currently testing an educational accreditation model with our podcast on Organ Donation. The listener would take a pretest, listen to the podcast episode, take the post test, enter their professional information on the website accreditation page, and then print out a pdf certificate that they can submit to their professional association for professional education credits.
To get started, log-in or register below.
Please note that at this time, we can only offer CME credits for participants credentialed in the following:
- United States of America (USA)
- Bulgarian Union of Scientific Medical Societies (Bulgaria)
- Federation of Royal Colleges of Physicians (UK)
- French National Medical Council (France)
- Italian Federation of Scientific Medical Societies (Italy)
- National CME Commission of the Italian Ministry of Health (Italy)
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (Canada)
- Spanish Accreditation Council for CME (Spain)
- Bavarian Chamber of Physicians (Germany)
For more information, please visit: https://www.ebmedicine.net/content.php?action=showPage&pid=485