Welcome to the educational accreditation user homepage!
After registration, participants pursuing CME credit must complete the following steps:
- Step 1: review and acknowledge the EthicsLab Essentials Disclaimer and complete pre-test to evaluate participant knowledge before listening to the podcast episode
- Step 2: listen to the EthicsLab Essentials podcast episode or course content
- Step 3: complete post test to evaluate participant knowledge gained after listening to the podcast episode
- Step 4: complete evaluation
Once all steps have been successfully completed, participants are issued a PDF certificate that can be printed or saved electronically for submission to accreditation boards.
To get started, log-in or register below.
Please note that at this time, we can only offer CME credits for participants credentialed in the following:
- United States of America (USA)
- Bulgarian Union of Scientific Medical Societies (Bulgaria)
- Federation of Royal Colleges of Physicians (UK)
- French National Medical Council (France)
- Italian Federation of Scientific Medical Societies (Italy)
- National CME Commission of the Italian Ministry of Health (Italy)
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (Canada)
- Spanish Accreditation Council for CME (Spain)
- Bavarian Chamber of Physicians (Germany)
For more information, please visit: https://www.ebmedicine.net/content.php?action=showPage&pid=485