Welcome to the pilot training for the Ethics Associate Program. This opportunity to brings together staff from CommonSpirit hospitals to engage in training provided by the system Mission Innovation, Theology and Ethics team. Join ethicists Kevin Murphy, System Senior Vice President of Mission Innovation, Ethics and Theology and Becket Gremmels, System Vice President of Theology and Ethics in an innovative program designed to educate and enrich ethics committees and leadership.
The EAP is pending approval for 12.5 CME Credits.
There are 2 components to this training:
- EthicsLab Essentials Podcast
- Listen to 6 podcasts episodes, 30 minutes each, that will provide foundational information. These can be completed at your convenience before Wednesday August 12th.
- These episodes can be found in the Pre-Work section under Course Content below.
- CommonSpirit Health Virtual Ethics Associate Program (on Zoom):
- Wednesday, August 12th – 10 am – 3 pm ET
- Thursday, August 13th – 10 am – 5 pm ET
To continue, review the materials provided under Course Content below.