Welcome to the pilot training for the Clinical Ethics Intensive (CEI). This opportunity to brings together staff from CommonSpirit hospitals to engage in training provided by the system Mission Innovation, Theology and Ethics team. Join ethicists Kevin Murphy, System Senior Vice President of Mission Innovation, Ethics and Theology and Becket Gremmels, System Vice President of Theology and Ethics in an innovative program designed to educate and enrich ethics committees and leadership.
The CEI has been approved for 12 CME Credits (3 total for 6 EthicsLab Essentials Podcasts and 9 for the Clinical Ethics Intensive live event).
There are 2 components to this training:
- EthicsLab Essentials Podcast
- Listen to 6 podcasts episodes, 30 minutes each, that will provide foundational information. These can be completed at your convenience before the start of your scheduled Clinical Ethics Intensive.
- These episodes can be found in the Pre-Work section under Course Content below.
- CommonSpirit Health Virtual Clinical Ethics Intensive (held via Zoom)
- Following the live event, please complete the Evaluation section under Course Content below.